Ten one-liners about Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous:
- William Shatner was completely wasted in this film, and I’m not talking about him being drunk.
- For the same amount of money the producers manged to make the original movie again but far far crappier.
- Diedrich Bader is no Michael Caine.
- Not even close.
- Not even in the same Universe.
- Miss Congeniality 2 is the definition for “Why you shouldn’t make sequels ever.”
- When Benjamin Bratt won’t reprise his role in your sequel you have problems.
- It is possible Miss Congeniality 2 was paid for by the city of Las Vegas as a lousy marketing scheme.
- If you look up “lazy” in the dictionary there is a picture of Miss Congeniality 2‘s writers.
- Anyone who paid to see this movie in the theater is owed their movie ticket plus another $500 for the two hours it wasted of their life.